Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2013 August 13 Dennis Lunarian I had a bad dream and a bizarre dream after

Hello my friends today I had a fucking nightmare, a thug was hunting me with an iron stick to smash my head and I was hiding at the sea to not find me, after that dream I woke up full of sweat and I slept again. I dreamt after that I was near Exarchia square in Greece, the place mainly of intellectual leftists and I saw a poster with four intellectual philosophers with the classic sophisticated look (beards, glasses  and smoking pipes), paradoxically the one on the upper right corner he had muscular body but his face looked like the others sophisticated philosophers. Paradoxical image...whatever...I like bizarre things to see but on the other hand I don't like to see nightmares and waking up full of sweat...

Dennis Lunarian

Contact:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dennis.lunarian.92
email: dennislunarian1@gmail.com